GIRL, today’s episode is a GOOD ONE! I’m co-hosting with Sam Cato, a good friend and a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and we are chatting about ALL THING wellness. As a FNTP, Sam’s mission is to help over-worked + over-whelmed women shift from a place of hustle to one of grace as they learn how to nourish their bodies with real food, functional movement, and self-love to live a slower, joy-filled life. Join us in the conversation!
- Learn about Sam’s journey & how she became a FNTP (4:00)
- Why there’s no “one size fits all” diet (10:30)
- Focusing on where our foods are coming from & not depriving ourselves from sustenance and things we enjoy (20:00)
- How to start on a wellness journal amongst a busy schedule (30:00)
- Making sure our journey is both enjoyable AND sustainable (42:00)
- Final takeaways to shift into a new, fulfilling wellness journey (46:30)
I am SO excited for you to listen in and learn from Sam!
P.S. If you’re looking for an inviting community of women to help support you, encourage you, and cheer you on as you make big moves in your business – AND if you’re looking for a place to LEARN and GROW and CHALLENGE yourself to do big things — check out the She Calls Her Shots members collective!
*~*~*~* Want to Learn MORE from Sam?! *~*~*~*
Blog Post References –
I am so dang proud of you for all of the hard work that you’re doing. I can’t wait to see where these steps are going to lead you! Click here to listen to the podcast and let’s dive even deeper on this topic!